- Who is Lilis Energy’s transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
Corporate Stock Transfer
- Does Lilis Energy offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) for its common stock shareholders?
- Does Lilis Energy offer Direct Deposit of common stock dividends?
- Does Lilis Energy offer a Direct Stock Purchase (DSP) program?
- What is ticker symbol and CUSIP number for Lilis Energy’s common stock?
- The ticker symbol is LLEX and the CUSIP number is 532403201.
- What year was Lilis Energy incorporated and in what state?
- Lilis Energy was incorporated, under the name of Recovery Energy, in 2009 in Nevada. The corporate name was changed to Lilis Energy, Inc. in December 2013.
- How can I get a copy of Lilis Energy’s annual report?
- Please see the SEC Filings page link for current 10-K.
- Where is Lilis Energy's common stock traded?
- Lilis Energy’s common stock is traded on (OTCQB: LLEX)
- What is the number of shares of common stock currently outstanding?
- Lilis Energy had 17,113,942 outstanding shares as of September 10, 2016.
- Who is Lilis Energy's outside legal counsel?
K&L Gates LLP
- Who are Lilis Energy’s independent accountants?
- Marcum LLP, New York, New York.
- Who is Lilis Energy’s investor relations firm?
377 Oak Street
Garden City, NY 1153